About Me

My photo
i love ice cream, anime & manga.. my friend always called me miss Happy-Go-Lucky coz i alaways happy n sometimes can become really childish!

Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Star-Nie

hohoho!
I didn't take today's test not because 
I skip school..
But I when to Nie Bengkel that was organized by 
The Star news paper(it is The Star or Star?)..
There were 4 of us 2 is from form 4(including me)
and 2 from form 5 and we all girls...
The form 4 1 was my friend
luckily she knew 2 of others from form 5..
We were taught to make a mini magazine with 3 pages..
1  the cover and the rest is for the features/cartoon/jokes ect..
We asked Madam what if we did the all the test on sunday..
So we when to Pblic Library..
I went there before so it was my first time..
At first we were really working to find information about the
title we're going to do.
But the I found comics and I bet you all knew the rest..
My friend and I were reading comics..
But the others 2 were talking and gossiping ; )
sometimes my friend join in..
But unfortunately 4 me.. I'm new so I didn't knew who they
talking about..
But it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment