About Me

My photo
i love ice cream, anime & manga.. my friend always called me miss Happy-Go-Lucky coz i alaways happy n sometimes can become really childish!

Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Disney Fever~

most people now had a bieber fever and guess what i am having a disney fever!
now i'm about to get bold from pulling hair because i can't find Beauty N The Beast!
but i got to buy Little Mermaid!!
i want to find all my fav disney movie when i was a kids..
now i' only got Mulan,Little Mermaid n Hercules..
the top of the list is of course 
1.Beauty N The Beast
2.Pocahontas
3.Anastasia(althought it not a disney movie but i love to watch it when i was a kid)
4.Lion King
and ect..(too lazy to write)
anyways!
now i'm listening to all my fav disney song at youtube~

No comments:

Post a Comment