About Me

My photo
i love ice cream, anime & manga.. my friend always called me miss Happy-Go-Lucky coz i alaways happy n sometimes can become really childish!

Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ahh...... Umm...

Today I just edited my playlist..
and I having a war with myself 'cause I tried not to put too many song in it..
Anyway.. I tried to find the original version of Back To December by Taylor Swift(<3)..
but fail miserably.. 
Most of it from her concert or her voice sound weird or
the music were too fast..
Finally I took the vid from her concert at AMA.. 
The sound was really nice and her voice ahh..*happy sign* but.. 
Almost at the end of the song she edited it or combined or whatever 
they called it with another song..
but not all the lyrics just 1 line..
"It's too late to apologize"..
and now I hate that line!

No comments:

Post a Comment